Bona’s DriFast Stain Collections offer the latest choices for hardwood floor inspiration in your home. Four beautiful collections with 26 colors capture the invigorating spirit of great design. Find just the right shade or custom mix to provide a unique to your home.
DuraSeal® Quick Coat Penetrating Finish is a semi-transparent stain formulated to seal, color and provide exceptional durability when used on bare wood and masonry surfaces. This rich blend of oil and resin gives hardwood floors a soft, satiny sheen.
Wood Floor Finishing Options
Low VOC eco-friendly waterborne finishes are offered by Big Bro Hardwood as a replacement for solvent-based polyurethanes. These products have a long life and are non-hazardous as well. When these finishers dry, non-water hazardous solvent is vaporized and the coating is left behind which protects the floor. These finished dry in almost an hour and are fully ready in just 2days.
The wood floor finishers offered are mentioned below. After trying every finisher available in the market and years of research we have selected finishers of the best quality having excellent looks and permanence. We are also experts in various other products other than the below-mentioned items.
Contractors working on low prices might be using finishers of the finest quality. If you are comparing our prices to the contractors using low standard finishers, you definitely are making an apple to orange comparison. A high standard finisher is very essential because it can give an additional life of ten years or more than the low price/quality products.
Loba WS Easy Finish (1 Component Waterbased Finish)
Hybrid is a waterborne finish with outstanding longevity characteristics. Its double cure technology makes it attain unmatchable scrape and chemical resilience. Hybrid A.T,’s honey-yellow color improves the gorgeousness of the wood omitting the need for using the oil-based finishes.
- Stupendous robustness and chemical resilience.
- Considerably improved scrape properties.
- Astounding color.
- Surpasses the top class requirements of wear class C (ÖNORM standard C 2354), very heavy wear.
- Vintage amber appearance, like solvent-based finishes.
- Advanced leveling, easy to use.
- Application without primer.
- UV inhibitor lowers the negative effects of the sunlight e.g. color fading.
- Not yellowing.
- Nature color of the wood increases the attractive appearance of the wood.
- Single product. No limited shelf life and no waste of finisher.
- Outstanding flow, leveling and build.
- The product is available in the form of Gloss, Semi-Glass, Satin or Extra Matte.
- VOC Compliant.
- GREENGUARD Certified for Indoor Air Quality.
Loba WS 2K Supra ( 2 Component Waterbased Finish)
2K Supra – A new aspect of scrape resilience with ceramic technology. The waterborne, dual component pure polyurethane finish 2K Supra A.T. was manufactured via a government-funded project with an extremely reputable R&D institute. Levels of scrape resilience are offered, first of its kind, achieved by a waterborne finish.
- Available in Satin, Semi-Gloss sheens, Matte (replacement present in matte).
- Quick Drying properties (only 2-3hours).
- Improved strength.
- Better scrape resilience.
- Verified application properties.
- High flexibility.
- Incomparable chemical resilience.
- Not yellowing.
- UV inhibitor reduces the negative effects of the sunlight e.g. Color fading
- Unmatched scrape, scratch, and chemical resistance.
- Very few VOCs- less than 150.
- Having almost no odor.
- No sealer is needed for blemished floors.
- Having superb leveling quality, best build and flow.
- Product is available in the form of Commercial Satin, Commercial Semi-Gloss, and Commercial Extra Matte.
- Quickly drying properties- in approximately 2-3hours.
- Non-inflammable having a non-irritating odor.
- Water clean-up.
- GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified